Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a great little bit of time off, that lasted all the way through yesterday, that was jam packed with celebrating the Fourth, my 10 year high school reunion, remembering my grandmother with all the family with a memorial, charter boat offshore fishing, eating and lots more :) During that time we had family in from Europe, Virginia, New Orleans, North Carolina, all over the place. I'll post pictures over the next few days of our fishing trip, family fun, and a very tasty dessert recipe I tried out.

Wednesday we celebrated the fourth with my mom, one of our kiddos previous teachers, some friends and their adorable baby.
Yes, our goofy Old Navy Shirts, I do them every year, but still ♥ them :)

Yummy goodies to nibble on, found the bell pepper dip holder idea on Pinterest, where else ;)

Kabobs ready for the grill....

....and the grill master in action!

Yes, that is my husband doing a toe touch over a firework....but you have to admit, it's a pretty good toe touch, lol

No comments: