Friday, January 18, 2013

She's Gone County

Well we have a very busy weekend coming up! Tonuight we're going camping with some friends and their kids too, back in the Nature Conservatory that we live on...it's supposed to be 36* eek! Then Saturday night we're headed out with the same set of friends for some adult time at the Hillbilly Thrill Billy Ball. It's put on by one of Pensacola's Madri Gras Krewes, and we are so excited! The Krewe Of Daisy Dukes is an all girl crew, and they always dress "Cowgirl Chic." So of course I jumped on Pinterest to find some inspiration on what to wear, here's some of my favs....
country cutie
Love the dress and jean jacket look, very cute and flirty!

country chic
This is more sophisticated county, I've got a very similar jacket but in cream, hmmm....

country gal
I think this is probably close to what I'm going for, I love the neutral shirt that lets the turquoise really pop!


Want to see more cute outfits? Check out my boards on Pinterest

No comments: