Wednesday, August 3, 2011

a trip to the windy city

Since I'm new to blogging, I thought I'd post some old stuff too, that we've done so far in 2011. Back in February, Baylor & I took a trip to Chicago to see my little brother graduate boot camp for the Navy. GO NAVY! Being the daughter and granddaughter of Navy Captain, both P3 pilots, as was my dad, and my stepfather was a Blue Angel mechanic, you could say the Navy pride runs strong in my family :)



My brother and I lived with my dad for a few years in Chicago, but its been almost seventeen years since we've been back, so it was alot of fun to go around and see if we recognized any of the places from before.
Along with getting see my brother graduate, we also visited the Field Museum, the American Girl Store, and of course stopped by Uno's for lunch.



No comments: