Friday, September 13, 2013

Living Room Paint In Progress

We're closing in just a couple hours, yay, let the moving begin, boo!

In the meanwhile, here's a little sneak peak of the living room paint job in progress from yesterday morning, they finished up yesterday afternoon. I took these so you could see the difference in our light "Sidewalk" and the pinkish tan color they had. Also, I had been hesitant on forking out the money to paint the ceiling, but whoa! It really made it look so much cleaner, fresher and newer, money well spent!




And G's room in progress, it's Lowe's Valspar Signature in "Zannia" and yes it is VERY orange, but I'm giving up some of my control freak-ness, and let him pic his color, I think with the white trim and eventually white plantation shutters, it will look really great and cheery, if not, then we have a mac-n-cheese colored room, which,by no coincidence I think, is G's favorite food, lol.




No comments: