Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Break DIY List

Today is the first day of my two week vacation (insert yippees, huge grin, and cartwheels). It has been a long time since I've had a straight two weeks, and I am super excited. I've been pinning all sorts of fun things I want to try and make on my Pinterest boards, and here's a few things I'm going to try and accomplish over my vaca.


Linen Wreath from Beautiful Nest
Painted Wine Bottles for the Mantle Pinterest
Hand Print Canvases for the Playroom from Chic Cheap Nursery
Kids Fabric Bookshelves for the Playroom like these at Penny Carnival
Monogrammed Ornaments for the Tree from The Creativity Exchange
 Christmas Cranberry Mojitos from We're not Martha

I think I'll start on the Cranberry Mojitos first, that way I'll have something yummy throughout the duration of the rest, lol ;)

Wish me luck!

No comments: