Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in Montana

One of my all-time favorite places is Montana. When we were kids, my dad moved to and bought a house in Bozeman. While he only ended up living there for a few years, my Grandfather has kept the house, and it is such a beautiful place with so many wonderful memories. We used to go back-packing in  the summers, and make toboggan runs in the backyard in the fresh powder and  go skiing in the winters at Bridger Bowl. Though Brett and I haven't been in almost 8 years, I can't wait to make another trip out there. It truly is "God's County." Such untouched beauty, and amazing landscapes!

The house sits on the side of a mountain, leading back to a Highlight National Park, such a gorgeous place to visit!

Look at all the snow!!! ♥♥♥ Definately won't be seeing any of that in Florida!

Can't wait to take the kids and teach them how to ski :) 

Love me some skiing in fresh powder!

Pics from our Last trip to Bozeman, MT
circa 2002 (aka pre-babies)
Sorry for the grainy pictures, it's amazing how we survived before digital photos :)

 The whole Fam,
my little brother, me, hubby, step-mom and dad



We look so young!

Brett's very first run! We quickly advanced him and took him on Black diamonds by the second day, he was a very good sport ♥




No comments: