Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's beginning to fill alot like Christmas...

Finally, the real cold weather is here, we were at 39 degrees this morning in sunny Florida. Granted it will probably be like, 80 again this weekend, but I enjoy it when we get it.  Now for a little Christmas Spirit. We got a tree Sunday, however, we haven't quite gotten it decorated yet, I'll save that for next week. We did manage to put a little Christmas Spirit into the living room though.....

Mantle Before

And After....I love these rod iron weathered arches, reminds me of the old historic Churches in Downtown Pensacola

I added some crimson ribbon I had to the vase and burlap puppy, and then used it elsewhere in the room, to add a different color for the holidays


Added some twisted red candles to my favorite pillars, and a Christmas candle engraved with "The Lockes" from a few years ago from our friends John & Jen

A few new pillows and slip cover to move from fall to winter, and  the kids lovely display of ornaments in the coffee table 

A lab pillow for Sampson boy

I wanted to do a more subdued tree this year, with natural colors and burgundy, but still wanted to let the kids display all their favorite ornaments, enter the coffee table of many uses.... We placed all their bright and fun decorations under the glass, and I'm loving how festive it turned out, and the kids love getting to look at all their ornaments :)

Holiday Pics ♥ My favorite picture is in the middle, Grier was throwing a complete fit, he was definitely not into Santa that year, lol

Bow ties for the Giraffes, of course! ;)

No comments: