Friday, April 13, 2012

Lately I've been getting frustrated that I haven't had the time to keep up with my blogging, and to-do projects, and it's so easy to read over other blogs and wonder how they have the time  and energy to keep up with it all, everyday. I think God knows when you're having one of those rough days, and voila! enter the post on the Southern Eclectic today, her post, Your Children Want You, about an article she read on this very topic, made me feel so much better that I'm not the only one that gets discouraged from not being able to do it all. Definitely a great read, make sure you check it out.

These two are what it's all about ♥


Happy Friday,
I'm off to enjoy a lovely,
do-whatever,
if we accomplish something, great, if not, that's great too,
soccer game Saturday,
lazy movie afternoon Sunday,
kind of weekend with my family :)

No comments: