Friday, January 20, 2012

Home Tour: Man Room / Bar ??

We wanted to make sure that we had plenty of room to grow as a family when we built this house, but, I must admit, there are some spaces we aren't quite sure what to do with.....Introduction to the man room / bar / not quite sure?? We have a great leather couch we didn't really want to get rid of when we got our new Pottery Barn sectional, so we put it up here for the meanwhile, and decided we would put all our dark heavy funiture up in this room, and maybe it would be a good place to watch football and kick back.
Still love my white antlers ♥

This is one of my favorite pieces of furniture, a bar from reclaimed wood

I picked this oil painting up from an artist painting by the river next to the Eiffell tower, two years ago when my mom and I went to Paris, I absolutley love the colors! I Finally took and had it matted and framed last month, and couldn't wait to hang it up ♥

My husband\'s favorite, this bench is also reclaimed metal and wood, and weighs about a million pounds :) 


A solid wood shield my mom brought back for Brett from Africa 

Love, love, love this cow hide rug, such pretty colors! 

No comments: