Thursday, February 23, 2012

My First BirchBox

I finally recieved my first Birchbox last Friday, and could not wait to get it unwrapped and see what suprises awaited inside.

The Goods!!
 So I recieved a Jouer lipgloss, Glow and Go Travel puff, Show Stoppers garment strips, Eye Rock Liner Strips, Viva La Juicy Perfume, and a music download card which I forgot to picture
This Jouer lipgloss in Birchbox pink I love, it's so  bright and fun ♥ The show stoppers strips will be great in the future for those dresses that always tend to dips to low or won't stay put. 
I haven't tried these liners strips yet, but the hubby's birthday is coming up, and I think we'll probably be going out for the evening with friends, so I'll definitely be giving these a try then.

2 comments:

Fifi said...

Ooo...great stuff!!

designer liner...who knew!


Newest follower to your page!

Lynn said...

What fun! I stopped by from the Blog Hop and am following you via Linky Followers. I hope you'll pop over to Cottage and Creek and follow back. Thanks!
Lynn
http://www.cottageandcreek.com