Friday, February 24, 2012

More Curtains

So actually I was on a bit of a sewing spree last weekend, in addition to the "man room" curtains, I also picked up fabric for Little Miss B's room too (here and here). I hadn't planned on it, but then I saw this super cute tulle fabric with satin designs on top, I thought it would be a great pop of color to her room. So on these, I didn't iron the sides, as they had a finished edge, I just folded the top over about 4 inches, sewed a straight seam, and done.




They look really cute, other then the cheapo curtain rod, it was not good, gonna pickup something similar to what I did in the man room this weekend to replace. I managed to break it just getting it out of the package, super glue temporarily fixed it ;)

Before & After






After They were hung, I decided she needed a few more bright pops here and there, so back to Joanns, and I picked out some tufted taffeta, and really soft plush dot fabric that Little Miss B wanted so she could flip it over and it would be very snuggly. Here's a sneal peak of the fabrics. Check back Monday to see the finsihed results :)

♥♥♥  PINK

Have a lovely weekend!!

1 comment:

Rose :: Fine Craft Guild said...

these curtains are AMAZING.

I am actually coming to your site re. the Follower linky blog hop. I AM FOLLOWING YOU *** WILL YOU FOLLOW ME BACK ? Thank you so much when you do.

There is also a link party on our blog, where you can feature 'your best creative work'. There are some great projects to see already, but we want to see your work!

This url is both to FOLLOW and to PARTY: http://www.FineCraftGuild.com/party/

Hope to seeing you around!! Have a happy, creative day!