Thursday, November 3, 2011

Have you discovered Kohls?

We moved from one side of Pensacola, to the other, back in January, and now we have a Kohl's just down the road. I've only been in one once a couple of years ago, and wasn't really impressed, but in a hunt for khaki uniform pants for my son, found myself there last week, and upon closer inspection, found some really cute stuff. In particular,  I liked the Lauren Conrad collection. Here's a few things I scooped up.
Super cute poncho, I usually am not a big fan of these, but I layered over a white tank, and paired with dark rinse jeans and tan Jessica Simpson Flats on Monday, and it was a really comfy fall look.
 
Love feminine florals, paired with a cream cardigan, skinny jeans and brown riding boots maybe?

Great casual top

And I got this Pointelle Open Cardigan, in black though....you can never have enough light cardigans for layering.

No comments: