Thursday, November 10, 2011

Santa, I've been good....

I have quite a large extended family, and every year, around November, the calls start, what would you like for Christmas. Now with my kids I figured out several years ago to start making a list, and I would tell each relative one thing off of it, and then cross it off the list. Last year I started the same for Brett and I, as we were in the process of building our new home, and there were lots of new fabulous things I had my eyes on. Here's just a few things I'm hoping Santa brings me this year ;)

Love this, DUST FREE = ♥, maybe monogrammed too

You can never go wrong with Uggs, so comfy!

Painted Labrador PB Pillow Cover with "Sampson"

Another Samson gift, but still I want :)
This is more of a hubby gift, but how much fun is this for summer barbecues?

1 comment:

Nat{natyouraveragegirl} said...

i love the lab throw pillow! saw it in pottery barn and fell in love! ours would say bella. :) ps your fall outfit is adorable! that purse!