Friday, October 21, 2011

Destin Wedding

Three weekends ago we got to go over to Destin (my favorite), for Brett's high school friend's wedding, Mike & Tia. We stayed at the Hilton San Destin Beach & Golf Resort on the beach and were lucky enough to get into a room on the top floor, the view was gorgeous.

The kiddos stayed with us the first night and then, luckily Grandpa lives just down the road, so we had a kids-free wedding evening....let the fun begin ;)

View from our room


Ready to Relax :)

The kiddos didn't care about anything other than the fact that there were bunk beds, and there was no compromise on who got to sleep where, they both ended up sleeping up top




Off to Grandpa's we go!


The wedding was held at the resort on the deck at sunset, it was a little steamy at the beginning, but luckily the sun set quickly and it cooled down.


All spiffied up :)

 I was so excited, because I was going to wear these gorgeous gray, sparkly, strappy Prella heels, and leave it to me, I left my entire bag of shoes in the garage. So, I only had my boots, and had to run around Saturday morning looking for shoes. I ended up with some Jessica Simpson Elso T-Straps in Grey Suede and Chocolate leather soles.


   
The Hubby with the groom (left) and best man (right), both friends from high school

 
So simple and pretty, the Maid of Honor and ring bearer, Sebastian, in his little tux, too cute!

The beautiful bride and her groom♥








No comments: